|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Company Information:||Hajvery University Website: https://www.hup.edu.pk/|
|Last Date to Apply:||Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022|
- Lead the planning and organization of the Intermediate curriculum and its delivery across the College.
- In cooperation with the Subject, Specialists ensure that the College has current and future capacity and capability to deliver the planned curriculum.
- Liaise with the management to ensure the effective timetabling of teaching and learning accommodation.
- Advice on training and development plans for academic staff to develop and improve the planning, organization, and delivery of the curriculum.
- Provide leadership in raising standards of teaching and learning and the development of appropriate methodologies for inclusive and personalized learning.
- Ensure that strategies for student retention and achievement are in place and implemented consistently and effectively, achieving higher standards year on year.
- Achieve efficiency gains in curriculum delivery through staff utilization, class size taught hours and other appropriate means.
- Provide inspirational and dynamic leadership, motivation and management skills to ensure that staff meets or exceeds agreed targets.
- Play a key strategic role in the development of the College’s vision by working with other members of the College’s Senior Management Team to secure performance against delivery targets.
- Ensure that the College is routinely and systematically securing the views of stakeholders, particularly learners and employers.
- Ensure the Student Discipline and Academic Conduct.
- Ensure Teaching Quality through policies laid down by QEC Dept
- Qualification: Masters or Higher qualification will be preferred
- Experience: Minimum 5-10 years in teaching/educational management
- Pay: Attractive Salary Package
How To Apply
Interested Candidates are encouraged to apply along with the recent photograph (mandatory) to the Director Administration of HU through email at email@example.com OR Apply For Job Online
Gen (R) Muhammad Latif