IT Department (ERP, Networking)
|Reference:||IT Department (ERP, Networking)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Company Information:||Hajvery University Website: https://www.hup.edu.pk/|
|Last Date to Apply:||Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022|
The student information system specialist leads efforts related to the student information system; initiates system tasks, identified failures, and abnormalities initiates corrective action and recommends and controls system recoveries to reestablish effective operations. The student information system specialist understands, directs, and coordinates the activities of internal and external client/server systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the Student Information System.
- Maintain clean data in the student information system.
- Maintain accurate documentation regarding SIS functions, operating procedures, and the dissemination of updates to users.
- Responsible for the security functionality of hardware and software within the student information system by maintaining staff accounts and security.
- Implement new systems and modifications to the current system in an optimal manner without adverse effects on current systems.
- Lead the design, installation, testing, and implementation of solutions needed for access, applications, and security issues related to student information systems.
- Assist in assigned activities related to student enrollment procedures, pre-enrollments, student attendance categories, transcripts, and/or program components including but not limited to compliance, critical timelines, student dropouts, and graduation rates for the purpose of ensuring compliance with legal and/or administrative requirements.
- Understand, document, and configure hardware and software related to student information systems, and dependent systems for IP addressing printer interface, and disk management.
- Assist with the problem-solving and troubleshooting activities for the production events related to student information systems.
- Assist in the proactive monitoring of systems reliability and system hardware/software. Correct all deficiencies through own efforts or outside support services as needed. Maintain a log of events.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor database access system tools related to student information systems.
- Coordinate and provide training activities with other departments, and produce the necessary documentation.
- Design the data interchange between systems at end-of-period events related to student information systems.
- Responsible for data archival procedures and implementation of restores.
- Provide support to Help Desk.
- Coordinate the input of data from outside vendors (pictures) into the student information system.
- Maintain the communication tools in the Student Information System.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates are encouraged to apply along with the recent photograph (mandatory) to the Director Administration of HU through email at email@example.com OR Apply For Job Online
Gen (R) Muhammad Latif