|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Company Information:||Hajvery University Website: https://www.hup.edu.pk/|
|Last Date to Apply:||Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022|
Deputy Registrar’s responsibilities include but are not limited to facilitating student registration and enrollment; scheduling courses and exams, developing a robust instructor evaluation system; maintaining and release of academic records; supervising graduation requirements: student advising: efficient use of classrooms, developing a student handbook; and serving as a watchdog of all student-related academic policies. This post requires a Master’s degree with 5+ years of administrative experience in a university setting.
- Support the Registrar in all the academic matters of the University.
- Support the Registrar in preparing working papers and minutes of the University Authority meetings.
- Support the Registrar in the implementation of decisions made by the University Authorities.
- Support the Registrar in the collection and compilation of data/information for the University Authorities, University Publications, and for other regulatory and accrediting authorities on demand.
- Support the Registrar in the compilation/publishing of prospectuses, syllabuses, annual reports, and other academic materials.
- Support the Registrar in correspondence with academic departments of the University and other regulatory and accrediting authorities.
- Conduct University Authority meetings and preparation of their agenda items.
- Coordinate arrangements for Academic Convocation and other academic events of the University.
- Develop and recommend appropriate methods for the implementation of rules and regulations, curriculum through the campus management system, and other related applications and technology.
- Prepare an academic calendar and ensure its implementation.
- Provide consultancy and advisement services to students and academic departments relating to their academic matters (especially exceptional cases) at all levels.
- Collaborate with the administration to facilitate and improve services to students, teachers and researchers.
- Ensure maintenance of office records and quality management of the office.
- Prepare standard operating procedures to run the office functions smoothly.
- Initiation and administration of the office budget.
- Undertake any work assigned by the Registrar/competent authorities as per prescribed manners.
- Positive attitude. · Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, leadership, and decision-making skills. · Ability to plan, adapt to change, and juggle complex multiple priorities. · Ability to collaborate effectively with academic departments. · Demonstrative understanding of the application of technology especially regarding the Campus Management System. Computer literate. · Islamic Principles. Interpretation of University act/ordinance, statutes, regulations, rules, procedures, and policies