Deputy Manager QEC
|Reference:||Deputy Manager QEC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|University Information:||Hajvery University Website: https://www.hup.edu.pk/|
|Last Date to Apply:||Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022|
The scope of the role is wide-ranging and will initially focus on the following:
- Prepare documentation for ISO 21001
- Establishing and maintaining effective and efficient student service processes enabling appropriate and timely services to students.
- Ensuring that the attendance records are maintained continuously and accessible/reported on demand.
- Maintain communication with parents.
- Coordinate with faculty and students for the purposes of quality assurance, determination of their expectations/requirements, monitoring satisfaction, and obtaining feedback.
- Monitoring student attendance, identifying students who fall short of attendance, and initiating appropriate processes for such students.
- Create flyers, PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, etc. as needed to promote Student Services events or programs.
- Managing students’ files and making sure their records are up-to-date.
- Proactively ensuring that all individual student data is accurate and current at all times.
- Planning, managing, and organizing registration and induction for new students.
- Updating continuously the student records on the student management information system.
- Managing student letter requests.
- Any other tasks which may be assigned by the manager from time to time.
- Traveling for Audits to different campuses.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates are encouraged to apply along with the recent photograph (mandatory) to the Director Administration of HU through email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Apply For Job Online
Gen (R) Muhammad Latif