Deputy Controller of Examination
|Reference:||Deputy Controller of Examination|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Company Information:||Hajvery University Website: https://www.hup.edu.pk/|
|Last Date to Apply:||Tuesday, 30 Aug, 2022|
- The primary duties of the incumbent will include examination planning, scheduling, maintenance of examination and students’ physical records, and student record verifications. He/she will ensure strict compliance with institutional policies and procedures during examinations and will ensure and monitor the examination invigilation process. He/she will also coordinate with respective program coordinators/directors and concerned university administrative departments in this regard.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, scheduling, and organization of examinations.
- Strictly complying with the institutional policies and procedures on the conduct of examinations.
- Coordinating with the different departments for conducting exams.
- Managing physical records of results and examination answer books with respective class information.
- Monitoring invigilation duties during examinations.
- Maintaining a record of invigilation duties and ensuring strict compliance of the use of unfair means policy’ during each exam.
- Maintaining and verifying students’ academic credential records.
- Providing transcript issuance-related information to the students.
- Managing physical records of examination results and answer books of each student (term-wise)
- Maintaining confidentiality and integrity of students’ academic records.
- Managing blank answer books and class result sheets.
- Handling records of transcripts and degrees issued.
- Managing records of alumni and dropouts.
- Ensuring compliance with the Charter, HEC and other such requirements.
- Liaising with authorities keeping records of all official documents/ minutes/ agenda etc.
- Assisting with specialized assignments, new initiatives, and other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED JOB SPECIFICATIONS
3-4 years of experience at HEC recognized University / Institute
BCS/BS/BBA/MBA or equivalent qualification.