|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Company Information:||Hajvery University Website: https://www.hup.edu.pk/|
|Last Date to Apply:||Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022|
The prospective candidate should:
For the smooth running of a university, we need highly organized, friendly, and approachable education administrators who are passionate about making a difference in the sector
You’ll need to:
- Provide administrative support to Teachers
- Manage the student life cycle from registration/admission to graduation/leaving
- Work with academic boards, governing bodies, and task groups
- Deal with queries and complaints procedures
- Coordinate examination and assessment processes
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures
- Use information systems and prepare reports and statistics for both internal and external use
- Supervise other administrative staff
- Communicate with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments, and prospective students
- Organize and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities.
- Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the Campus consistent with the philosophy, mission, values, and goals of the University including instructional programs, extracurricular activities, discipline systems to ensure a safe and orderly climate, building maintenance, program evaluation, personnel management, office operations, and emergency procedures.
- Supervise the instructional programs of the Institute, evaluating lesson plans and observing classes (teaching, as duties allow) on a regular basis to encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning and student growth and development.
- Establish a professional rapport with students and with staff that has their respect. Display the highest ethical and professional behavior and standards when working with students, parents, and college personnel. Serve as a role model for students, dressing professionally, demonstrating the importance and relevance of learning, accepting responsibility, and demonstrating pride in the education profession. Encourage all teachers to do the same.
- Keep the staff informed and seek ideas for the improvement of the Institute. Conduct meetings, as necessary, for the proper functioning of the Institute: weekly meetings for full-time staff; monthly staff meetings.
- Use excellent written and oral English skills when communicating with students, parents, and teachers.
- Should be able to work on Help Desk Software and Student Information System
- Coordinate with faculty and students for the purposes of quality assurance, determination of their expectations/requirements, monitoring satisfaction, and obtaining feedback.
- Should be able to represent the Institute on official forums.