- Lead the planning and organisation of the Intermediate curriculum and its delivery across the College.
- In cooperation with the Subject Specialists ensure that the College has current and future capacity and capability to deliver the planned curriculum.
- Liaise with the management to ensure the effective timetabling of teaching and learning accommodation.
- Advise on training and development plans for academic staff to develop and improve the planning, organisation, and delivery of the curriculum.
- Provide leadership in raising standards of teaching and learning and the development of appropriate methodologies for inclusive and personalised learning.
- Ensure that strategies for student retention and achievement are in place and implemented consistently and effectively, achieving higher standards year on year.
- Achieve efficiency gains in curriculum delivery through staff utilisation, class size, taught hours and other appropriate means.
- Provide inspirational and dynamic leadership, motivation and management skills to ensure that staff meet or exceed agreed targets.
- Play a key strategic role in the development of the College’s vision by working with other members of the College’s Senior Management Team to secure performance against delivery targets.
- Ensure that the College is routinely and systematically securing the views of stakeholders particularly learners and employers.
- Ensure the Student Discipline and Academic Conduct.
- Ensure Teaching Quality through policies laid down by QEC Dept
How To Apply
Interested Candidates are encouraged to apply along with the recent photograph (mandatory) to the Director Administration of HU through email at [email protected]
Gen (R) Muhammad Latif