HU Exchange Programs
Hajvery University encourages its students to enhance their international exposure, academic qualifications and linguistic skills. For this reason Hajvery University has negotiated bilateral agreements with many universities around the world. HU has internationally diverse and cross-cultural student body,which adds to the flavors of internationalization.
HU currently has formal exchange agreements and international linkages with numerous institutions in Europe and other parts of the world. Check the list of our Partner Universities to see which universities you can choose from.If you are interested in participating in one of these exchange opportunities please contact the Office of Foreign Affairs & Planning: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an Exchange Program?
An exchange program is an opportunity for the current students of HU to study a semester at any partner university of HU in the world while paying local fees. The credits earned at host university will be transferred to the their degree at Hajvery University(HU).
Am I eligible for it?
Current students of HU, who have a good academic standing throughout their program are eligible to apply to for this program.
Which county and university can I choose from?
You can choose from over 35 universities in the following countries: Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, Spain, Italy, Poland, Liechtenstein, Indonesia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Cyprus. For a list of universities scroll down to the bottom of the page.
What will I need to pay?
Students attending a partner university of HU for a semester will be paying the local tuition cost of HU, the tuition cost of the host university is not charged to student of HU. Other costs of the travel such as: ticket, accommodation ect will be borne by the student.
Hajvery University has Exchange Programs with the following universities
List of Partner Universities:
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Bulgaria
- Politecnico di Milano,Italy
- University of Cyprus,Cyprus
- University of Deusto,Spain
- Fontys Hogescholen,The Netherlands
- Sabançi University, Turkey
- Flensburg U,Germany
- Erasmushogeschool Brussel,Belgium
- Uniwersytet Warszawski,Poland
- University of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
- Kabul University,Afghanistan
- The Royal University of Bhutan, Bhutan
- Tribhuvan University,Nepal
- Hajvery University,Pakistan
- University of Dhaka,Bangladesh
- Airlangga University, Bangladesh/p>
- Institute of Management Technology, India
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Electronic