Ph.D Islamic Banking & Finance
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business Administration|
|Degree Program:||Ph.D Islamic Banking & Finance|
|Program Duration:||3 Years|
- For admission into the PhD minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) in M.Phil/M.S/Equivalent degree is required.
- In the case of GAT Subject test minimum of 60% marks is required.
|Program Offered in Campus:||Lahore.|
|Total Credit Hours:||18 Credit Hours Course Work & Thesis.|
|Admission Fees:||Rs: 25,000/-|
|Monthly Fees:||Rs: 12,000/-|
SCHOLARSHIP & FINANCIAL AID:
HU offers Merits and Need-Based Scholarships under different programs:
- Merit Scholarships at the time of New Admission.
- Scholarships based on Academic Performance in second and subsequent semesters.
- Partner Colleges Discounts
- Kinship Discounts
- Discounts for Disabled Students
- Discounts for Alumni
- Special Scholarships for Female Students
- Fees once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- University has discretion to revise course offering or credit hours mentioned above which may result some variation in fee accordingly.
- University has discretion to revise fee & dues as deemed necessary by the authorities time to time.
- Monthly fees are payable quarterly.
- Degree Specialization will only be offered if there are minimum 15 students.