Masters in Textile Designing (MFD)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Fashion & Textile Designing|
|Specializations||Woven, Printed Textile, Pattern Design, Textile Object and Experimental Textile|
|Program Duration:||1.5 Years for relevant education and 3 Years+ for non-relevant education.|
|Program Configuration:||8 Semesters|
4 Courses / Semesters
Project & Internship
30 Courses x 4 = 120
Project = 8
Internship = 3
|Entry Requirements:||Minimum 14 Years of education or Equivalent|
|Program Offered in Campus:||Lahore, Sheikhupura|
|Total Credit Hours:||131|
|Admission Fees:||Rs 25,000/- (Payable Onetime Only)|
|Admission Fees:||Rs: 16,000/- (Payable Onetime Only)|
SCHOLARSHIP & FINANCIAL AID:
HU offers Merits and Need-Based Scholarships under different programs:
- Merit Scholarships at the time of New Admission.
- Scholarships based on Academic Performance in second and subsequent semesters.
- Partner Colleges Discounts
- Kinship Discounts
- Discounts for Disabled Students
- Discounts for Alumni
- Special Scholarships for Female Students
- Fees once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- University has discretion to revise course offering or credit hours mentioned above which may result some variation in fee accordingly.
- University has discretion to revise fee & dues as deemed necessary by the authorities time to time.
- Monthly fees are payable quarterly.
- Degree Specialization will only be offered if there are minimum 15 students.