Bachelors of Electrical Engineering.
|Faculty:||Faculty of Engineering|
|Degree Program:||B.E Electrical Engineering.|
|Specializations||Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication|
|Program Duration:||4 Years|
|Entry Requirements:||60% in FSc Pre-Engineering, A-Levels, DAE or Equivalent|
|Program Offered in Campus:||Lahore.|
|Total Credit Hours:||132|
|Admission Fees:||Rs 25,000/- (Payable Onetime only)|
|Semester Fees:||Rs: 90,000/-|
SCHOLARSHIP & FINANCIAL AID:
HU offers Merits and Need-Based Scholarships under different programs:
- Merit Scholarships at the time of New Admission.
- Scholarships based on Academic Performance in second and subsequent semesters.
- Partner Colleges Discounts
- Kinship Discounts
- Discounts for Disabled Students
- Discounts for Alumni
- Special Scholarships for Female Students
- Fees once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- University has discretion to revise course offering or credit hours mentioned above which may result some variation in fee accordingly.
- University has discretion to revise fee & dues as deemed necessary by the authorities time to time.
- Monthly fees are payable quarterly.
- Degree Specialization will only be offered if there are minimum 15 students.