Quality Education has always been the prime focus of Hajvery University. HU Management ensures quality in every dimension and manner whether it is to provide infrastructure and ancillary facilities to students or to develop intellect in them. Even before the launch of HEC-QAA, HU has been practicing measures, which were already as per HEC requirement, to attain the target of producing 21st century human resource. To ensure quality of education at Hajvery University as per HEC directives, HU QEC was established on June 19, 2010 with the following Mission Statement and Objectives.
Hajvery University resolves to guarantee its stakeholders that the quality of the university education be maintained and enhanced as per international standards, and procedures and protocols are regularly checked for transparency and objectivity in order to achieve quality enhancement.
- To maintain standards of teaching and research in each subject area.
- To develop qualification frameworks and program specifications to determine what knowledge, understanding, skills and other attributes a student will have developed on successfully completing a specific program.
- To develop quality assurance processes and methods of evaluation to affirm that standards of awards are being maintained.
- To promote curriculum, subject and staff development together with research and other scholarly activities.
- To develop procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of programs, faculty and studentsâ€™ perception.